Happy at Home
Introducing ‘Happy at Home’ – A brand new campaign from Staffordshire County Council, designed to help our residents across the county lead healthier, independent and happier lives and to support them to be able to live well at home for longer.
Since summer a significant amount of work has been undertaken by Staffordshire County Council to update our Assistive Technology (AT) offer.
A new interactive online tool has launched this week as part of a countywide campaign to raise awareness about the massive range of simple and low-cost assistive technology equipment available to people who may be struggling with everyday tasks around the home.
You can explore the ‘Happy at Home Interactive House” at www.staffordshire.gov.uk/happyathome
- The interactive ‘Happy at Home’ house allows users to visually identify rooms and locations around the home where they may need some help with day to day tasks, and then be presented with a range of ideas and solutions that they can then easily compare and acquire.
- As well as the interactive house, the new online service includes a range of independent living gift ideas, a library of video demonstrations of assistive technology products, and an opportunity to compare a wide choice of solutions
How you can help
From November 2020 until January 2021, we will be running an online campaign to promote Assistive Technology to help people stay independent at home, and in the run up to Christmas we’ll be promoting buying Assistive Technology and Daily Living Equipment as a wonderful gift idea and linking this back to our Happy at Home webpages.
We would encourage you all to please interact with the campaign and retweet or re-post so that it reaches as many people as possible.
- Keep an eye out on social media for the #HappyAtHome hashtag
- We also have issued a press release here which you can share on your own websites, newsletters and networks.
- We also have a range of digital graphics, fact sheets, posters and other promotional resources available on request.
To request promotional materials please contact Russel Gethings by email firstname.lastname@example.org